New year and many things changed

Hi to anyone who got view my blog. Well, i have stop blogging since February 2010, i have stop for almost a year to tell my own story here. HAHAxxx...really funny, may be i really not so good in writting what have i done in every single time.

Nevermind,this time i try to resetting my blog and hopefully a new design or format in my blog can make me more interested in blogging. I wish to use blog more often in this new year - 2011( rabbit year). This year is a good year to me because i can really consider myself as an adult or a 21th years old human who able to control my life freely....wakakaxx.... yeah!!! HAHAxxx....I think to my parent i am still a babY~~ aixxx

In this post, I don't have any new photos or any special clips to show because i already skip to post many memorable moments in the past 12months and in this running year i will do that again. That's what i can do - the life without her without lovely photos .......

Actually until now i still can't really use to live in a place that so far from her ~ my "lou po" . I feel upset because i really cannot accompany her during the time she studying in Singapore and i always let her feel lonely.I know that feel, feel BAD!!! I knew i was wrong, i don't want to do something that can hurt her....I am sorry "lou po". We have to believe each other,within this period may be is the hardest time to us but it really can prove love's boundary. We won't feel lonely as we still in love ...trust me babe.....You're the one i love the most....Wait me , okay?

I will be right there as soon as i can, i wanna be with you...I love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment